Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst (Technology) – Sterling Alternative Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
- Responsible for establishing relationships between Sterling Alternative Finance’s Technology and business enterprise, understand business needs, develop and implement plans to increase the value realized from IT assets, investments, and capabilities. Also manage demand for IT resources in the Sterling Alternative Finance’s business space
- Develop technology strategies for the business unit that is in line with the overall business strategy.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and their ability to provide a competitive edge.
- Recommend technology opportunities as leverage to achieve business unit objectives.
- Prepare cost benefit analyses for projects and assist business stakeholders in prioritizing projects.
- Work with stakeholders and project teams to prioritize and implement project requirements.
- Ensure the alignment of projects with the technology that provides maximum ROI.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirementsgathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging on these processes.
- Develop and manage the relationship between IT, internal and external partners (business units, service providers).
- Drive Service Level Agreement (SLA) negotiations to enhance value to the business unit
- Ensure the business units understand the technology solution, overall solution delivery, and compliance to governance processes, architecture standards, etc.
- Manage all IT projects for the assigned business units.
- Follow up and supervise the selection of appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that the functional requirements are fully met by the solution.
- Develop and communicate IT innovation and awareness programs
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance, Information Systems or related field
- At least 4 years’ relevant work experience
Skills Required for the Role:
- Tech Savvy
- Project planning & Control
- Customer Need Identification
- Stakeholder management
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Attention to Detail (Excellence)
- Drive for Results (Efficiency)
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online