The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of:
Job Title: Bursar – CONTEDISS 15
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer by statute and also the Chief Financial Officer of the College.
- He is responsible to the Provost for the day-tuday administration and control of the financial affairs of the College.
Among others, some specific duties of the Bursar include:
- Coordinating the financial operations of the College.
- Establishing appropriate internal control system.
- Advising the Provost on financial matters.
- Preparing periodic/annual financial reports of the College.
- Developing and installing an efficient accounting System.
- Interpreting financial regulations.
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Appointment to the above position is by tenure of five years. Candidate must have the following requirements:
- Possession of relevant Master’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 18 years of cognate experience in the College of Education system
- Must have stayed as Deputy Bursar on CONTEDISS 15 with the College of Education system.
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body in relevant field (ANAN / ICAN)
- Evidence of continuous Professional Development
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which must include the following:
- Full names, surname underlined.
- Marital status and number of children, including the age of each.
- Date and place of birth, local Government Area and State of Origin.
- Current postal address and Permar3ent home address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualification and distinctions with dates.
- Membership of Professional Association Bodies
- Work experiences in chronological sequence.
- Present Employer statue and salary
- Extra-curricular actives.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the present employer.
Applications with photocopies of credentials and other supporting documents should be addressed and forwarded to:
Federal College of Education (Technical),
P.M.B. 0189, Umunze,
- Candidates are required to request their referees to send confidential reports on them to the same address as above before the closing date.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview