Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Builder (Site)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordination of and supervision of workers.
- Provide schedules for workers.
- Assign tasks to construction labourers.
- Liaise with contractors, managers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all parties remain coordinated.
- Translate blueprints into plans.
- Organizing the equipment and manpower necessary to complete the project.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and quality standards.
- Keeping detailed records of construction site activities.
- Carrying out tasks assigned by your supervisor.
- Communicate any change/instructions on the project/task to the PM within 2hrs.
- Report to the assigned site at least two Saturdays in any given month when onsite
- Sends the lists of workers and staff on-site and daily task reports to the assigned personnel.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree / HND qualification
- 3 – 6 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.