The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as:
Job Title: Builder
Functions and Responsibilities
- Understand the business problems / needs from business executives, product managers, operations managers and business users.
- Analyses and documents detailed business requirements including data and non-functional requirements.
- Document functional requirements utilizing various techniques including user stories, use cases, data flow diagrams, swim lanes diagrams, workflow diagrams, screen mock-ups, etc.
- Obtain sign-off against the business requirements.
- Communicate business requirements to development and quality assurance staff.
- Ensures traceability between business and functional requirements.
- Validate system design against requirements.
- Review and validates test cases produced by the quality assurance staff.
- Understand technology solutions to business problems and communicate the solutions back to the business.
- Conduct gap analysis and downstream impact exercises for system changes.
- Services as a first point of contact for development staff to understand requirements specifically during the implementation / coding phase.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a Business-related discipline, IT or a related discipline