Taghini Foods is a traditional poultry processing Company based in Ibadan. We supply fresh and frozen poultry products to wholesalers, caterers and further processors, including products suitable for Halal customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Broiler Farm Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full time
- Taghini Foods is recruiting for an Experienced Broiler Farm Manager to work on its commercial broiler farm in South-west Nigeria. This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding organization.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the farm and its team.
- Keep daily record of all farm activities
- Ensure that all Farm Attendants are efficient in their duties
- Must ensure stocking density of birds is at standard at all ages of birds.
- Must maintain high level of bio security on farm
- Must ensure proper feed management
- Ensure birds are vaccinated as required
- Maintaining safe working practices
- Must have an understanding of Human Resource Management to manage and motivate a team
- Control temperature of houses for ultimate bird comfort
- Conduct maintenance on the house and watering/heating system as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Animal or Poultry Science, Veterinary science, Animal Production and Health Science or Animal Nutrition.
- Effective knowledgeable of regulations governing the conduct of poultry farming and value addition.
- Five (5) and above in a poultry managerial position.
- Proficiency in information communication technology (ICT).
- Knowledge in Business Management, Finance, Agribusiness, Production, or related subject is a plus.
- Good knowledge of nutrition and diet formulation
- Excellent knowledge in food safety and quality assurance
- Knowledge of Environmental management
- A competitive remuneration package plus accommodation is offered.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Taghini Foods is an equal opportunity employer. Hence, all candidates will be assessed based on their merit.