Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a real estate, investment and insurance company is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below. see Akwa Ibom State Teachers openings
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will manage and ensure smooth running of entire branch operations.
- Assist in overseeing the entire activities of the branch.
- Independently generate sales leads for the branch and also ensures target delivery.
- Monitoring employee job performance.
- Leads the sales team to maximize performance.
- Develops and execute marketing plans.
- Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
- Develop action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
- Oversees sales leads.
- Keeps informed with the latest trends and demands in the real estate market as well on the latest information regarding property tax, financing, and legal requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Estate Management/ Banking & Finance or any other related courses
- MUST have 2-3 years in real estate and finance company or any related organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent managerial and marketing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem Solving Skills;
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Akwa Ibom State Teachers opportunities still ongoing