Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Female Sales Representative
Location: Ebute-meta, Lagos
- Candidate must possess an S.S.C.E or O.N.D qualification only
- Ideal candidate must be a female
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years of experience as a sales person
- Sound communication skills
- Ideal candidate must be presentable
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be teachable
- Candidate must be able to handle and resolve complaints with ease
- Client relationship
- Social media savvy
- Candidate must reside around Yaba, Ebute-meta or its environs.
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org the position as the subject of the mail.
2. Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- To manage book-keeping and entry of accounting records.
- To manage the financial and internal controls of the firm and provide for effective reporting to management.
- To manage all tax activities for the firm and its employees.
Book-keeping and Accounting:
- To oversee and manage the accounting books and records of the firm and ensure that all financial transactions are accurately and promptly posted into the accounts ledgers of the firm;
Internal Control and Reporting:
- To Implement and maintain an effective internal and financial control system. Provide accurate and informative reporting on the financial results of the firm that will enable effective management decisions;
Financial System Management:
- To ensure that the financial systems and processes implemented are efficient and effective, and support the internal controls processes and procedures. These must be maintained and re-engineered on a continuous basis to ensure at all times that theyare effective and efficient;
- To ensure that there is accurate accounting in accordance with Nigerian accounting standards, that facilitates effective reporting and decision-making;
- To ensure that there is an accurate and effective budget process in place to ensure sound financial control and reporting, and forecasting of financial results;
- Performing other related duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Good sense of judgement
- Effective interpersonal relationship
- Excellent organization skills with attention to details
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. for presentation and reporting;
- Ability to multi task with minimal or no error; and
- Proactive thinker and a problem solver.
- First degree in Accounting or related course
- Professional Certifications such as; ICAN, ACA, ACMA or ACCA certificate is required
- Hands-on experience with Sage Line-50 accounting software is preferred.
- Good knowledge of book-keeping and financial reporting.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
3. Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The role is focused on planning, coordinating and assisting the Firm and its Partners with business development activities, including but not limited to, revenue generation, acquiring new clientele and business & pitching for additional legal services.
Key primary responsibilities amongst others to note:
- Identifying new business leads for revenue generation.
- Pitching the Firm’s legal services.
- Maintaining strategic relationships with existing clients.
Business Development Activities:
- Recommends Firm wide business development initiatives for the Firm’s Practice Groups and lawyers.
- Identifies, develops and targets growth strategies and plans focused on both financial gain and increased client base.
- Initiates and supports cross-selling of legal services among lawyers.
- Drives forward sector campaigns, ensuring the successful delivery and monitoring of potential revenue channels.
- Develops, delivers and promotes legal services and business development proposals for clients on technical services in an effective & professional manner.
- Evaluates and maintains the Firm’s databases utilized for business development, public relations and client services, and generates reports as requested.
- Researches, assembles and prepares draft of pitch documentation and Request For Proposals (RFPs).
- Maintains database of precedent clauses for use in future RFPs and business development opportunities, while making recommendations for improvements.
- Coordinates logistics associated with pitch/RFP production and delivery, as well as taking full ownership over assignments.
- Identifies and establishes relationship with potential clients and key decision makers within the prospective client’s organization.
- Sets up meetings between client’s decision makers and the Firm’s partners as necessary.
- Works with in-house team of lawyers to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Develops and manages the Firm’s business development and client services annual budget, which includes business development expenditures for the Firm, Practice Groups, and individual lawyers.
- Prepares and manages public relations activities and communications for the firm
- Cultivates and strengthen relationships with media across all channels (TV, radio, print, digital and social media) to ensure prominent positioning for the Firm.
- Arranges for professional photo-shoots and maintains image, logos and visual files for use in online and print materials.
Management and Research:
- Submits bi-weekly progress reports and ensures data is accurate;
- Archives all business development digital assets of the Firm including photos, audio, text and video content and manage the database for all requests for assets.
- Manages, updates and supports the development of the monthly social media channels and calendar for BD related activities.
- Supports content development for the Firm’s Newsletters, as well as manages content for Support communications, research, and administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL) optional;
- Minimum of Three (3) to Five (5) years’ experience in Sales Function, Business Management, Market Research, Communications/Digital Marketing or similar roles.
- Ideal candidate must have worked in a legal firm.
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent writing; and presentation skills with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Excellent inter-personal and persuasion skills;
- Excellent problem solving, listening, learning and analytical thinking skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop/CorelDraw
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with an attention to details.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.