Uniccon Group is home of innovative and customizable tech products to meet your needs. We combine world-class expertise, experience, and modern tools to scale up your productivity. Valuing and collaborating for the best services have kept us ahead of the market. Individuals, SMEs, organisation, and government agencies achieve more with us.
Uniccon Group owns Africa’s leading hub for STEM research, training, and solutions (STEMFocus). Research is the bedrock of our innovative services in the marketplace, payment gateway, workflow optimization, financial intel, cybersecurity, cloud infrastructure, and e-learning products. We are futuristic and leading with METAVERSE and NFTs in Africa. The operations extend to Agro-commodities processing and export, fashion brands, and general contracting business. It oversees operations across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and other parts of the world. The products are innovative, and customizable to meet market needs. Unicorn Group is a key player in their respective industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Blockchain Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Group and its subsidiaries have business operations and projects in ICT software and solutions; STEM training, and services as well as upcoming projects.
- We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developers to design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network.
- You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching and maintaining our blockchain network.
- To ensure success as a blockchain developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of programming languages used for blockchain development and experience in cryptography.
- An outstanding blockchain developer will be someone whose expertise translates into secure, fast, and efficient digital transactions.
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or related, although not a necessity.
- At least 2 years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Knowledge of database management systems such as MySQL, MongoDB or any NoSQL Database.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.