At PPC Limited, we turn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experience. We are specialized systems integrator.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for evaluation, diagnosis, performance of corrective maintenance (CM) and planned maintenance (PM) on basic & advanced biomedical equipment, and drive customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
- Ensure uptime of all models specific to the assigned modalities in the given area
- Perform system level trouble-shooting to reduce down time of the units.Work as a member of local team to provide efficient service delivery to the customers within assigned area
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times
- Maintain interface with doctors and operators on equipment status issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist in Sales visits, help train others where necessary, identify sales opportunities and communicate them to Sales team
- Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts and contract renewals as opportunity arises
- Responsible for Warranty and CMC cost control and Up time.Implement FCOs (Field Change Order) on time
- Responsibly complete all administrative tasks on time (e.g. ensure timely completion of Service/Installation Reports, Travel Requests etc.)
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Ensure proper care of spares, tools and test equipment
- Enhance and maintain technical knowledge of current standards, codes and procedures regarding safe and effective use of medical equipment as well as Environment Health and Safety requirements
- Complete all assigned trainings on the product
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Electronics, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical, Instrumentation (minimum of First Class / Second Class Upper)
- Minimum of Two Years’ experience in trouble shooting X-Ray/CT systems. Experience in servicing Philips X-Ray/CT equipment is a plus
- Technical and analytical skills with minimum two years of Field Services experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction and willing to travel on short notice.
- High work standards and quality
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, and interpersonal skills with Proficiency in English.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.