Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bently Nevada Sub-Saharan Africa Sales Leader
Job ID: R12778
- Would you like to shape our next-generation of sales strategy?
- Would you like the opportunity to manage a dynamic team responsible for sales growth?
Join our Bently Nevada team
- Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.
- The Sales team is responsible for shaping new business, maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer needs are met.
Partner with the best:
- The Bently Nevada Sales Leader is responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy for Sub-Saharan Africa. In this role you will lead the Sales team to ensure short and long-term orders, outstanding customer relationships, revenue and margin growth.
- You will be responsible for the strategic leadership of the Sales and Technical sales professionals.
As the Sales Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the Regional team of Sales Managers and Inside Sales resources to create orders and convertibility growth
- Establishing regional commercial strategy and Operating Plan targets to fulfill customer needs and ensure revenue and growth targets
- Ensuring continual improvement within the Sales organization through coaching on sales strategy, relationship development and customer focus
- Building strategic customer relationships by responding to feedback promptly and ensuring the commercial experience exceeds expectations
- Collaborating with key leaders and counterparts to ensure synergy, leverage best practices and diversify solutions to improve performance
- Leading compliance by ensuring adherence to HSE regulations and operational excellence in the areas of integrity and controllership
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Have at least 10 years experience in a Commercial or Bently Nevada role with emphasis on Sales
- Have inclusive leadership skills and the ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
- Be willing to travel as required – up to 50% of the time
- Have demonstrated product management expertise
- Have a track record of managing and delivering projects
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing, presentation and facilitation skills
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on your resume)
Work in a way that works for you
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with Us
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you:
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online