Workforce Group – TotalEnergies is a multinational energy firm that produces and distributes energy in the form of oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewable energy sources, and electricity. We currently employ over 100 persons who work to ensure the production of inexpensive, clean, reliable energy to meet the needs of millions of people worldwide. A company with over 500 specialties in over 130 nations, places sustainable development in all of its aspects at the centre of its projects and operations to improve the welfare of people by providing high safety and environmental standards, firm ethical principles, an innovation culture, and a wide range of career opportunities.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Benefits Administration Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- To manage and administer the benefits of all members of the Pension Scheme (active and retired)
- To verify and process annual pension benefits of over 500 pensioners.
- To provide support to the HR and Administrative functions in the Company.
- Manage the receipt and reconciliation of monthly scheme member data from the Sponsor Company.
- Manage and report information on annual pensioner verification exercises pre & post retirement of members.
- Facilitate remittance of accrued pension transfer to PFAs and beneficiaries in accordance to verified TVF information provided from Sponsor Company and PENCOM Guidelines.
- Facilitate payment of guaranteed pension to beneficiary(s) of deceased and act as processing contact for burial assistance payment accomplished by the Sponsor Company.
- Verify and ensure prompt payment of members pension and commutation benefits and follow up on delays in same.
- Prepare letters of tax exemption, visa support, Introduction, and other relevant letters to support pensioners.
- Co-ordinate all communications and correspondences to pensioners as necessary.
- Contribute in an advisory capacity as regards benefits calculation and interpretation of Pension Reform Act as required.
- Participate in data gathering and research to improve benefit administration.
- Maintain all databases, records and reports necessary for proper administration of the scheme members’ benefits.
- Coordinate pensioners’ annual lifestyle seminar, stakeholder’s forum, retirement seminars, scheme member sessions, & all scheme member related meetings and activities.
- Manage and propose areas of continuous engagement with the pension scheme members,
- Manage and coordinate the Company newsletter publishing to the scheme members on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare all procedures necessary to the facilitation of Benefits Administration.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual department reports to Management, Regulators and the Board as required.
- Maintenance of the Helpdesk log for inquiries, concerns & requests of scheme members.
- B.Sc Degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline
- Minimum 5 years post BSc work experience
- Experience working in Benefits Administration and Customer Service/Relationship Management in a PFA is an advantage
- Good understanding of state and federal pension laws and regulations, including National Pension Commission guidelines and regulations
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage under pressure.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality
- Good analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Analytical Skill, Relationship Management, Customer Service, Benefit Administration.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online