Beijing Youmei Biotech Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 Portal Opens for Digital Marketing Expert. Apply for Beijing Youmei Biotech Limited Graduate Job Recruitment 2020/2021 Today via Beijing Youmei Biotech Limited Career Portal. Beijing Youmei Biotech Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Expert
- Are you adept at using digital tools for marketing?
- What you’ll do
- Planning and executing our digital marketing campaigns on platforms including web, email/newsletters and social media
- Maintaining our social media presence across various digital channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other platforms Nigerian and international forums
- Analysis, measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing campaign budget and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Employing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Finding and recommending opportunities for collaboration to increase visibility through events (online).
- Plan and develop tech related Content, including articles, newsletters and infographics.
- Build, grow and maintain a robust mailing list for newsletters
- What we are looking for in you:
- A deep understanding of current marketing tools and strategies and the ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Team spirit and initiative
- Excellent communication skills – writing, speaking
- Ability to work on graphics to go with posts is a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian and global tech space.
- Ability to create thoughtful and enticing marketing campaigns
Who you’ll work with:
- A marketing communication and business development team, and the entire public.
You should have the following:
- Minimum of OND, HND / BSc Preferred
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Digital Marketing.
- Candidate must be social media savvy and possess good customer skills
- Broad knowledge of social media management tools
- Demonstrable experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- An eye for detail is a MUST
- Multimedia/ Graphics Design Experience is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary for this role.
- Must reside on the mainland preferably, Ikeja, Berger, Ogba and its environs or nearby.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online