Banker Recruitment at NIMC. The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, the NIMC has the mandate to establish, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database in Nigeria, register persons covered by the Act, assign a Unique National Identification Number (NIN) and issue General Multi-Purpose Cards (GMPC) to those who are citizens of Nigeria as well as others legally residing within the country.
Job Title: Banker
>> Click here for Latest NIMC Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Portal (19 Positions)| NIMC Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | National Identity Management Commission Job Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- An MBA in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Law or equivalent.
- 10+ years prior experience in a contract administration role or a related field
- Exemplifies knowledge of contract law, accounting principles and finance
- Experience with SAP/ERP Software
- Has strong negotiation and mediation skills
- Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts
- Has previous experience in customer service and strong communication skills
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem solving abilities