Catilas Resources Limited – Our client, a leading commercial bank in Africa seeks the services of resourceful individuals to join her dedicated team at her various office locations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Location: Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, Abuja, Northern Region
- Ensure effective and timely service delivery to customers at all times.
- Open new individual and corporate accounts
- Ensure timely migration of customers to the bank’s alternate delivery channel (adc) – debit card, enlistment on online banking platforms, telephone banking etc.
- Ensure proper profiling of customers for the appropriate and suitable products and services:
- Ensure timely preparation and rendition of reports to internal and external parties as required from time to time
- Account maintenance on the banking application (flexcube)
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Reviewing of account opening documentation packages
- Systematic documentation of account opening packages
- Excellent delivery on customer’s enquiries.
- Collection and confirmation of cash payment or deposit
- Cheque payment upon verification of detail
- Processing of Lagos state payment
- Cerpac transaction processing
- Auto reg processing
- Retail forex payment(PTA/BTA)
- Creation of Lagos state payer i.d
- Revenue products sales and processing e.g Remita, paydirect, E-bills payment.
- Bulk payment counting
- Money transfers transaction both send and receive e.g Money gram, western union, Ria etc.
- All other tellering functions
- Collection and payment of in-house cheques
- Processing of clearing cheques
- Booking and termination of fixed deposit
- Transfers of funds to other bank.(SIP, AUTOPAY,RTGS,NEFT)
- Processing of PTA/BTA
- Wired foreign transfer e.g school payment
- Salary posting.
- COT maintenance.
- Raising of drafts
- Standing instruction maintenance.
- Cheque truncation
- OND/NCE in any course with at least Lower Credit OR Merit for NCE holders
- Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must not be more than 25 years of age.
- Little or no experience in banking
- Organized, detail-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under short-term deadlines whilst maintaining detailed accuracy
- Must have basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Competitive and within industry standard.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply (Lagos)