Dunn & Braxton – Our client, a Financial firm is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Executive
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Kaduna
Available Slots: 20
- The Bancassurance Executives acts as the Company’s representatives in identifying business opportunities (Sales of Life and General Insurance Products) within designated partner bank branches closest to their homes.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with Branch employees and customers
- Solicit new clients, and grow prospective/existing clientele
- Handles activities that involves reporting, planning and administration.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends the District / Region’s monthly / quarterly meetings
Experience / Qualifications
- First degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC work experience with at least 1 year experience in Insurance Sales.
- Team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Grooming
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Tenacity
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above criteria should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” and “location” as the subject of the mail e.g Bancassurance Executives – Abuja.