Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer
- Responsible for curating the structure of server-side information.
- Responsible for building the structure of a software application.
- Implement business logic, server scripts and APIs that will eventually be utilized by front-end developers and UX designers.
- Analyse existing system relationship and infrastructure and come up with optimal processes for running of mundane jobs and enhancing system capabilities.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end engineers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Conduct unit test(s) and integration test(s)
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, or a related field
- Professional Qualification: Any relevant Professional Qualification
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Database and cache (MsSQL)
- Server Management – Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
- API (REST & SOAP)
- Normal Working Hours (Monday, Wednesday) (8am – 5pm)
- Work from Home – Tuesday, Thursday
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021 by 3:00PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the stipulated date and time will be automatically rejected.