Total Nigeria Plc – We are the world’s fourth-largest oil and gas company, as well as a major integrated player in the global solar industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aviation Crewman
Location: Lagos – Churchgate St
Department: Logistics, Operations/Exploitation
Job: Terminal Operations, Transport, Downstream Operations
Type of employment: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Driving of the fueling equipment in accordance with the safe driving policy of the company
- Carry out daily quality control checks on equipment; ensure that products are free of water and sediments.
- Fueling of Aircraft in line with standard procedures and work instructions
- Raising of fuelling tickets
- Liaise with Supervisor on Adhoc sales for proper service delivery and documentation
- In the absence of the Supervisor, liaise with Airline officials on issues concerning service delivery.
- Supervises the activities of the other fueling crewmen in the assigned shifts.
Qualifications and experiences:
- OND with good grades in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and has the ability to drive fuelling equipment.
- Relevant technical skills will be an advantage
- Previous sales and marketing experience is an advantage
- Candidate must have legible handwriting
- Requires a high level of professionalism, as staff will interface with airlines daily.
Level of experience required:
- Less than 3 years.
Context and Environment
The Job is a field operation involving driving and operating the fuelling equipment to and from the depot location to the Airport Apron to deliver Jet A-1 to the Airline customers and raise the requisite documents to the airlines.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online