Acetings – Our client, JMG Nigeria Limited, is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, GE Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automobile Workshop Assistant Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the entire workshop team for optimal productivity and out performance.
- Coordinate the outsource team get work on time schedule given.
- Prepare the PPM schedule and ensured parts availability before arrival of vehicle for service/plan maintenance, if to be done in JMG workshop.
- Coordinate with spare store and ensure critical spare availability as per schedule plan.
- Advise the corrective and predictive maintenance as when required for entire JMG fleet.
- Workshop Assistant Manager to communicate/speaks to external Workshop to plan Maintenance for works which necessary to do it outside the JMG workshop and Get quotation thereafter get approval from GGM via HOD.
- Workshop assistant manager coordinate and inform call center when vehicles are required to carry out service, to communicate to end-users or concern department HOD to send vehicle to workshop and ensure timely deliver the vehicle to end-users.
- Workshop coordinators inform call center when vehicles are ready for delivery, to communicate to end-users or concern department HOD to take the delivery of vehicle from workshop.
- Workshop assistant manager Issues Job Order for every vehicle to Workshop supervisor.
- Check the inspection reports of vehicles and issue the workorder to workshop for repair.
- Workshop coordinators update the spread sheet for Maintenance plan.
- Carry out the test drive on vehicle on based of job completion/workorder.
- Prepare the daily workshop progress report.
- Check the spare quality and authenticity as when required.
- HND / Graduate in Automobile Engineering.
- 10 to 15 years – worked in automobile service center as Senior Workshop Supervisor, must have hand on experience to diagnose, repair and inspection of Cars, SUV, Pickups, Trucks, and trailers such as Kia, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Hyundai, Nissan, Sino, Volkswagen or Howo.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.