Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Mechanic Supervisor – Premium Edible Oil Products Limited
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Vacancy Type: Internal Candidates Only
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that all vehicle in the premises are in good condition
- Carry out preventive/routine maintenance on vehicles, such as performing oil changes, flushing and replacing fluids, cleaning /replacement of filters and brake pad replacement.
- Diagnose and fix mechanical and electrical vehicle components in collaboration.
- Obtain information from customers regarding the history of the vehicle, any prospective issues, and the services they would like to have provided.
- Schedule future maintenance section and advise drivers /motorist on good use of vehicle.
- Inspect internal systems and controls to ensure the vehicle is operating properly and in compliance with state regulations.
- Take charge of managing your tools, be dependable when asked, and be able to handle and decipher diagnostic machine codes as well as those from other tools and equipment.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- NABTEB and Technical Certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
The person must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be able to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong technical capabilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online