Author Recruitment at NIMC. The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, the NIMC has the mandate to establish, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database in Nigeria, register persons covered by the Act, assign a Unique National Identification Number (NIN) and issue General Multi-Purpose Cards (GMPC) to those who are citizens of Nigeria as well as others legally residing within the country.
Job Title: Author
>> Click here for Latest NIMC Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Portal (19 Positions)| NIMC Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | National Identity Management Commission Job Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Receive and dispatch orders for products
- Maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 3 years proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure