Coca Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Manager
Employment Type: Hybrid
Team: Food and Beverage Services
About the Job
- Plan and conduct audits to assess controls, operational efficiencies & compliance with selected policies, procedures & regulations in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Ensure that the audit activity is of high quality and in conformance with the IIA Standards and the CAD Operating Handbook.
- Align the audit objectives to the annual audit plan.
- Resolve audit problems that occur & provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Plan, coordinate, execute and report on time for each assignment.
- Internal audit function strategy for Nigeria executed, implemented, and delivered as agreed with Head of Corporate Audit.
- Ensure that the audit activity is performed in a manner to achieve the audit engagement objectives.
- Liaise with the other Area Audit Managers to deliver a harmonized audit approach across all areas.
- Prepare, submit & manage the department budget, approval of expenses incurred by the team.
- Provide support and guidance to the Team with clarity on deliverables and expectations.
- Lead the delivery of high-quality financial and operational audits across NBC.
- Prepare and communicate the basis, related risk assessment and timing of the audits/ projects to Senior Management.
- Ensure knowledge sharing for the development of the team skillset and transfer of best practices.
- Ensure that preliminary observations are written, propose recommendations and agree / align with management actions for all issues raised.
- Contributes new ideas, and intelligently partake in team discussions and active participation in the audit meeting.
- Minimum of HND / University Degree Level education in Accounting or a Finance related subject.
- 10 years of experience in an audit leadership position, demonstrating high proficiency in financial and comprehensive auditing, risk management and people management.
- Accounting /auditing related professional qualifications such as at a minimum ICAN, ACA, ACCA.
- Additional, CIA, CFE, CISA or equivalent qualifications desirable.
- Sound Accounting and Business Knowledge
- Understand tactical requirements, full knowledge of functional strategy
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Industry/business knowledge
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online