MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Information Security Operation
- This role is a key strategic capability for MTN which contributes to the creation of sustainable value based on stakeholder relationships.
- The business value that rests within the requirement for compliance to industry standards and with the association with industry governance structures unlock value which resides in government and private stakeholders for sustainability of the business.
- Formulates divisional strategies aligned to overarching strategies for execution.
- Has the mental agility to understand complex business challenges and provide effective solutions through effective influencing.
- Creates an environment for commercial and enterprise innovation to maximize business impact.
- Drives ethical business practices by holding others accountable for demonstrating the MTN values and vital behaviors.
- Collaborates across teams and builds networks and relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Produces sustainable enterprise results through ethical practices.
- Plans, organizes and sets controls in place for delivery of strategies.
- Local, national, and occasional international travelling
Experience & Training
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in Information Technology (specifically security);
- 2-3 years of experience at the Senior Management level in the telecom industry;
- 2-3 years working experience in managing information security in a large organization;
- Experience in managing and implementing large scale information security projects;
- Experience working across the country and have a grasp of infrastructure and integrity challenges;
- Advanced working understanding of the information technology environment of a telecom company;
- Multi-country operations oversight experience
- B.Eng, B.Tech or Other.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online