Apply for ASUS Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies – Service Controller. ASUS Job Recruitment 2021 portal is open till position is filled. ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers, and driven to become the most-admired innovative leading technology enterprise. Our story began 30 years ago on a journey to create the world’s best motherboards. From those humble beginnings, ASUS quickly grew to become the world’s best-selling and most award-winning motherboard brand. Over the years, ASUS has developed a range of leading-edge solutions. Building on the core success of our high-quality motherboards, in 2007 we revolutionized the global PC industry and helped establish the netbook computer category with the release of our iconic Eee PC™. Four years later, we ignited a global 2-in-1 device trend with the release of the ASUS Transformer Book.
Latest ASUS Recruitment 2021 Positions:
Job Title: Service Controller
ASUS is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual for the position of service controller (ASUS Service Partner (ASP) controller). The successful candidate will be responsible for the service operations with specific accounts across English Speaking Africa region. Help our customers with escalations and special cases when problems arise with our products. Ensure customers satisfaction is met. Ensure that all repairs are closed within the desired repair time.
You will be working closely with English Speaking Africa region’s Service Account Manager and local sales team to achieve customer satisfaction.
(Asus Service Partner) performance in TAT and Quality
- Pushing case process where needed
- Monthly reporting + KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
- Handling of Escalation cases (Call center/Service partner related)
- Monitoring of daily WIP (Work in Progress)
- Weekly pending/TAT/SWAP analyzes
- Monthly Customer satisfaction analyze
- Weekly reporting Sales
- Contact window for repairs
- Checking and controlling of QR (Quality Related) cases
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure
- Analytical personality with sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with customers
- An understanding of PC repair is a strong asset