Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Product & Pricing Analysis
Job type: Full-time
- To ensure that existing and new products are competitively priced in line with the financial target of the company and competition as a guide.
- Provide management with information relevant to aid decision making and steer the company towards profitability.
Product Profitability Analysis:
- Review, analyze and validate accuracy and profitability of new tariff plans.
- Review and analysis pricing of new products/promos to ensure profitability and approval in line with DOA.
- Carry out Post-Launch Analysis of new products and promos.
- Monitor pricing to ensure that the objectives are achieved (acquisitions/usage/revenue).
- Monitor the ongoing competitively and profitability of product prices
Segment-Wide Revenue Analysis:
- Monthly Analysis of Data Plans for profitability
- Monthly Analysis of New Activations. Checking contribution to revenue vis a vis Cost of Acquisition
- Bucket Wise revenue analysis (detailed break-down of revenue for planning purposes).
- Ensure AOP/Revised AOP is strictly adhered to. Flash & forecast reviewed and submitted promptly/Ensure the month end Business Review presentation submitted as per due date
- Update monthly template on expense category showing detailed expense breakup, rate/volume analysis and continuously identify opex savings initiatives.
Innovation: Value addition ideas and Implementation:
- To Provide and implement 1 value adding idea per quarter
Ensure delivery of BPA Reports assigned as per BPA Calendar:
- BPA Reports
- Timely delivery of reports.
- Quality in the delivery of reports
Skills & Knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Graduate Degree: HND / BSc. and MBA/ACA will be an added advantage
- Over 5 years’ experience in Tariffing, Product Pricing & Performance Analysis
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL script writing and data mining techniques
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PPT
- Application Knowledge
- Data Analysis
- Research & Data Gathering
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online