Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Power & Utilities
Purpose of the Job
- To oversee and optimize utilities (Boilers, Air compressor, Water Treatment, ETP, etc.) and power (all generators) performance and liaise with all relevant stakeholders to drive reliability for utilities and power equipment in PCPL.
- Ensure that all Boilers, Compressed air systems, water treatment plant, Generators, Effluent Treatment Plant, and associated equipment are operated per OEM standard and best practices as aligned with FMN management.
- Liaise with Technical Manager and all relevant stakeholders – procurement, stores, etc. especially site operations teams to always support availability of all power and utilities equipment while proactively mitigating downtimes as much as possible.
- Ensure overall asset care/maintenance for all utilities and power equipment under your purview. This includes spares-part planning, cost management, inventory, maintenance execution, etc. as designated.
- Deliver set KPIs and targets in the power and utilities space.
- Liaise with Technical Manager and extended technical teams to continuously improve state of asset in the power and utilities space.
- B.Eng / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or any related Engineering course.
- Certificate of membership with Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) will be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably similar responsibility of managing Outsourced Employees.
- At least 5 years cognate experience.
- Oversee and supervise plant operations.
The Person Must:
- Have good communication skills.
- Possess excellent leadership skills.
- Have good planning and organizational capabilities.
- Have solid problem-solving skills and be action driven.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.