Michael Stevens Consulting is an International Human Resources Development and Management Consulting firm with offices in lagos, Port- Harcourt, Abuja, Calabar and in Accra Ghana. We have over the past twenty three years, been providing these services to a number of private and public sector organization, both local and international leveraging on our membership of international firms represented across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Outsourcing
- The job holder will report to Outsourcing Manager and will be responsible for managing all aspects of an outsourced projects, from start to finish. The holder is responsible for overseeing the work of outsourced employees, making sure they are completing their assigned tasks in a timely manner and meeting quality standards.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Hold high level meetings with clients;
- Monitoring the quality of work performed by external vendors to ensure that it meets company standards;
- Communicating with clients to help them understand project details and progress, and answering any questions they may have;
- Managing a team of employees who work with vendors to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget requirements;
- Managing the recruitment and training of new vendors as needed;
- Providing information about new technologies and industry trends to help improve efficiency and productivity;
- Coordinating with human resources departments to hire new staff members or terminate existing employees as needed;
- Conducting performance evaluations of external vendors to ensure they are meeting company standards;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 6 years required from a reputable university.
- Proactive with the ability to prioritize and manage your own workload
- Excellent communicator and able to manage relationships with Line manager
- Strong communicator with the ability develop and maintain professional relationships at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.