Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Mechanical, Ibese Plant (Cement Industry)
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full time
- Manage and oversee the routine mechanical maintenance and repair of plant mechanical equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and monitor capital and operating budgets for the unit.
- Coordinate maintenance activities in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions, original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations and DCP Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee technical staffs in the performance of their duties and provide expertise as required.
- Enforce accident prevention and occupational health work procedures and regulations.
- Ensure safekeeping of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Mechanical Maintenance from time to time.
Education and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years relevant power plant related experience
Skills and Behaviours:
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online