Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was in 1998, when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
In the year 2014, Artee Group launch its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt. Riding on the success of Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group is presently working on 3 shopping mall projects across Nigeria. With the launch of Dollarstore in Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group recently added another value format to its retail brand portfolio. Expanding its presence across the consumption space, Artee joined hands with Landmark Group of Dubai to launch Babyshop, Lifestyle and Splash store brands to cater to fashion and lifestyle requirements of Nigerians. Artee Group’s retail network touches the lives of millions of Nigerians. The cornerstone of our philosophy is listening, adapting, and delivering exceptional value to our customers, investors and shareholders. What sets us apart at Artee Group is a strong and dynamic culture of entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Marketing
- Drive Non Sales Revenue of SPAR stores along with management of PO, Invoice & Payment processing of vendors for the marketing department to deliver overall business objectives.
- Utilize data analytics to summarize performance and plan for branding and advertising that will both maximise non-sales revenue as well as provide the best possible experience and value to end consumers and shoppers.
- Drive Non Sales Revenue from SPAR Store – Maximising revenue for gondolas and other shelving spaces
- Sales revenue from brand-owned assets such as in-store signages, external billboards
- Vendor coordination for sale of in-store Displays
- Ensure legal agreements commitments from brands are executed and adhered to during the period of engagement
- Display Allocation for all stores
- Drive execution of Display Allocation in line with branding guidelines and expectations
- Issue Invoice and collect of payment from vendors for displays using the authorized process
- Maintain display allocation tracker along with Occupancy of Display units
- Periodical Reporting on Display Allocation, Earnings and Collection of Payments
- Issue Purchase Order for marketing related Jobs
- Process Invoices for marketing related jobs
- Marketing vendor coordination for payments
- Internal coordination with;
- Finance Team for marketing spend accounting and report
- The offline marketing team for aligning on the campaigns
- Supply Chain Category team for display allocation and planning
- Liaise with brands during the promotional cycle and ensure that they are meeting their commitments as per any legal agreement in place
- Maintain records and share with supervisor
- Assist with data analytics on the loyalty Team with Reward App Tabulation &
- Activation to increase the customer base, and plan future branding initiates to maximise customer experience and benefit
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of the email.