JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Human Resources (Talent Management)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performance Management / Goal setting for all employees across
- Identification of Training Needs,
- Prepare annual training Plan, training Calendar & conducting Training.
- Post Training Feedback Reviews, Effectiveness
- Identify high Performers and critical roles in the organization and Development retention plan for them
- Identify and Maintain a list of high performers. Critical roles
- Drive performance / KPIs review
- Supervisor and Ensured an Effective Induction Plan
- Identify Exits reasons and prepare a retention plan
- Organogram review and updates
- Job Descriptions etc
- Any other HR project assigns
Compulsory Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Must have 5 to 10 Years, must have working experience in a company with minimum +300 Employees
- MS Office Skills (Excel, word)
- Excellent in preparing and maintaining large data by using formulas/functions – Compulsory
- Having experience in Training needs identification, preparing training plan, KPIs/goal setting etc
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email.