The Lagos State University ( LASU ), located at Ojo, was established as a Public University in 1983 by the enabling law of Lagos State. Established with the vision of pursuing the advancement of learning and academic excellence, the university has been unrelenting in the pursuit of its mission of becoming a citadel of learning, a community with the trademark of excellence in teaching, research and service to humanity, a catalyst as well as an agent for development.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant academic position below in the Lagos State University College of Medicine, Ikeja:
Job Title: Assistant Lecturer (CONUASS 02)
Faculty: Clinical Sciences
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of a good honours Degree and Master’s Degree in Nursing with evidence of teaching and research potential / experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Thirty (30) copies of their detailed Application including Curriculum Vitae and Credentials (Ordinary level and Birth certificates inclusive). The Curriculum Vitae should be presented in the following order:
- Name in full with surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic / Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
- Statement of experience including details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Number of Three (3) referees
- Telephone Number(s) and E-mail Address (SELF)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Applications should be forwarded with supporting documents to:
The College Secretary,
Lagos State University College of Medicine,
P.M.B. 21266, Ikeja,
- Candidates should indicate the Department and position applied for at the top left hand corner of the envelopes containing their applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.