The Governing Council of the Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic, Lafia, Nasarawa State invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the existing position below in the Polytechnic:
Job Title: Assistant Lecturer (CONPCASS 07)
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
We need Lecturers who can teach in the following Departments:
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Business Administration & Management
- Department of Public Administration & Management
- Department of Local Government Studies
- Department of Social Development
- Department of Leisure & Tourism Management
- Department of Library Science
- Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Department of Quantity Survey
- Department of Languages
- Department of Social Sciences (Sociology).
- Applicants for the position of Assistant Lecturer must have good honors Degree not below Second Class Lower division in the relevant fields of specialization plus NYSC Discharge certificate.
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of Service
The successful candidates will be appointed based on the Terms and Conditions of Service of the Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic Lafia and the Law establishing the Institution.
Application Closing Date
4:00 pm: 30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should submit ten (10) copies their Applications and their Curriculum Vitae (CV) including Photocopies of Credentials presented in the following order:
- Full Name (Surname First)
- Post Applied For
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality, State and Local Government Area of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail Address
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Educational Qualifications obtained with Dates
- List of Publications (if applicable)
- Academic and Professional Associations / Bodies (if applicable)
- Working experience, status and salary (if applicable)
- Names and Address of three (3) referees.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 109, Lafia,
- Applicants should indicate the post they are applying for on the Top Right Hand Corner of the Envelop.
- Applications must reach the Registrar not later than the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.