Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, a leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Commercial and Marketing Manager
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure quality participation in Tendering, Opportunities and RFQs; Contribute to Market share increase in BINL and clientele; Client Relation Management- CRM reporting Market and Environment continuous monitoring; Monitoring of client satisfaction through Customer feedback form; Contracting scheme compliance for both Crewboats and Supply vessels; Preparation and Representation of the company at Exhibitions, Trade Shows; Stakeholders relationship management e.g. NCDMB, NAPIMS, NIPEX etc.
Description and Expected Outcome / Performance Indicators
Ensure timely response to tender opportunities, bids and proposals:
Tender Preparation – Development and follow up reviews for all major tenders for BINL surfer vessels and OSVs (with the contracting companies) including the following scope:
- Coordinating tendering process with up to date rate calculations as directed by the Director, Business Management
- Ensuring completeness of all bids, and advising on tendering strategy.
- Advising on potential risks that may arise from the tender.
Client Relationship Management:
- Regular visit to client for relationship building.
- Manage, coordinate and support Business development for all clients in Nigeria.
- Monitor client contacts to ensure optimal opportunity realization for all vessels
Quarterly Market Studies (Market needs, Competition, Opportunities):
- Collation of market intelligence information and competition profiling on a regular basis
- Propose future market needs and services
- Market activity awareness and reporting
- Support business development plan/strategy for all BINL vessels as outlined by the Director, Business Management.
Customer Feedback Form- Quarterly reporting:
- Ensure follow up with Contract Managers for timely update and upload of Customer feedback form
- Collect, Coordinate and analyze CFF
- Ensure quarterly CFF analysis reporting is carried out.
Vessel deployment, CRM performance and all commercial related databases:
- Coordinates the deployment of Crew boats and supply vessels from Contract agreement
- Ensure CRM accuracy by updating with all RFQs, Sales Lead, Tenders, Opportunities received are updated within 24hrs.
- Continually reviews FCB and OSV market to identify acquisition opportunities
- Market share penetration and increase clientele
- New clients to be independently sourced- Minimum of Two (2) companies per year
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences; Engineering or a Marketing related discipline. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Contract bidding and tendering Processes.
- Fluency in English. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years of general experience within the Commercial and Marketing field.
- Experience working within a multinational organization preferably in Marine / Oil and Gas with knowledge of Business Development & Ethics; Compliance rules and regulation; Contract bidding and Tendering.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in developing and executing marketing plans while also supporting national programs is required.
- A high-energy, dynamic personality and the ability to engage and influence the various stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to convey facts and ideas clearly to stakeholders.
- Skills in verbal and written communication, problem-solving, planning, organization, multi-tasking, and strong analytical ability.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills; is able to work through ambiguity toward a sound business decision.
- Creativity and the courage to express ideas.
- A strong desire to learn, develop his/her business understanding and marketing skillset and grow within organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Has an in-depth understanding of international standards and procedures and makes appropriate decisions based on this knowledge.
- A team player, with strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people tactfully and effectively.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Systematic and careful in handling confidential, critical and l data.
- Knowledge in other MS Office package is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online