Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a real estate and investment company is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below. see Akwa Ibom State Teachers openings
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will assist the branch manager in managing and ensuring smooth running of entire branch operations.
- Assist in overseeing the entire activities of the branch.
- Independently generate sales leads for the branch and also ensures target delivery.
- Supporting the Branch Manager in the day-to-day operations of the branch
- Monitoring employee job performance
- Assist Branch Manager to achieve sales target and projected profit.
- Helping to monitor compliance with all rules, regulations and laws
- Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
- Develop action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
- Helping to implement the firm’s policies and procedures.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc in Estate Management or any other related courses
- MUST have 2-3 years of similar experience or any related organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent managerial and marketing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Akwa Ibom State Teachers opportunities still ongoing