Bethsaida Group of Companies – Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager (Investment / Real Estate)
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager who is expected to assist the Branch manager in managing the administrative and marketing team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist in planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Independently generate investment/real estate sales lead for the branch and also ensure delivery
- Work hand in hand with the branch manager and marketing team to ensure efficient target delivery.
- Train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the branch to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- University Degree in Business administration, Marketing or other relevant disciplines.
- Between 2-5 years experience working as sales lead in either Investment/Banking or Real estate organization.
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Very good computer skills on internet and MS office
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title and Location” as subject of the email e.g (Assistant Branch Manager – Ogun).
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.