Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Prepare and submit management accounts and budget report or any other financial reports as required.
- Review and revise CanePro report for effective timeliness and accuracy.
- Process daily reconciliation for fresh fruit bunch dispatch from Agri Palm Limited to Okomu and ensure all reports have no negative variances.
- Prepare & submit daily harvesting & upkeep report (Cost & productivity) and make sure no deviations from the norms.
- Manage monthly transactions and handle accruals and repayment.
- Collaborate with operational team for all periodical reports.
- Process packing slips good receipt note on AX2012 once store requisition voucher is approved.
- Overseeing cost of monthly activities accurately (Salary costs/Vehicle & Equipment Costs etc.).
- Reconcile all expenditures and keep all necessary records of allowances and transaction within the anticipated time frame or specific period.
- Update the Fixed Asset additions/disposals on the system and execute the depreciation module.
- Accurately post store-related entries under the appropriate reporting period and ensure timely inventory module on a monthly basis.
- B.Sc / HND qualification.
- At least 2 years related experience as an accountant in a FCMG company.
- Have experience with accounting software and data entry.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good customer service.
- Have excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures.
- Pay great attention to details and analytical.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online