Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistance Maintenance Manager (Facility Management)
>> Click here for Latest Willers Solutions Limited Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022 March | Willers Solutions Limited Vacancies Nigeria & Careers | Willers Solutions Job Recruitment 2021
- Assist the Maintenance manager in the maintenance of production machines, buildings and accessories, plant’s Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Facility Maintenance activities to ensure a safe and profitable facility.
- Coordinate and assist day to day activities within the Maintenance department including breakdowns, preventive and predictive maintenance and projects.
- Minimize downtime through analysis, corrective action, training, team building, and process improvements. Develop and enforce plant and departmental policies and procedures. Assist in managing capital expenditure projects.
- All activities must be carried out in line with best global manufacturing and accepted engineering standards
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Develop preventive and predictive maintenance programs that will help in reducing overall unplanned down time and increase overall equipment reliability
- Promote plant goals such as Safety, Quality, and Production.
- Monitor, track, and analyses production efficiencies in Manufacturing.
- Coordinate and assist in all new installations and machine/facility rebuilding or repair as per accepted engineering standard
- Meet operational needs and requirements within budget.
- Plan and organize work to meet schedules and timelines in an environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Develops or revises standard operational procedures and implement agreed SOP’s in compliance with standards and procedures
- Assist with implementation of safety equipment for plant equipment and compliance of plant and equipment with safety requirements.
- Assure new equipment reviews are conducted on all new and modified equipment
- Additional duties as defined by management
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related field
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Construction, Real Estate
- Demonstrates organizational and team building skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: email@example.com using “Assistant Maintenance Manager_Facility Management” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.