Asset & Resource Management Holding Company (ARM) is a Nigerian financial services and investment management company. Founded in 1994, it has since grown to become one of the largest and most respected investment management firms in West Africa, with a diversified portfolio of businesses spanning asset management, pensions, insurance, securities trading, and real estate.
ARM is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and has offices in other Nigerian cities, as well as in Ghana and the United Kingdom. It is known for its strong commitment to providing innovative and client-focused solutions, as well as its expertise in delivering long-term investment returns.
The company’s flagship investment management business, ARM Investment Managers, manages assets across various classes including fixed income, equities, and real estate. ARM Pensions provides retirement savings and investment management solutions, while ARM Life provides life insurance and annuity products. ARM Securities is a licensed broker-dealer that provides stockbroking services, while ARM Properties focuses on real estate development and management.
Applications are invited for:
Title: ARM Young Talent Program (AYTP) 2023
- Get real world experience with ARM Young Talent Program. Our annual internship summer program for University Students. The experience gives you a boost towards the future you deserve.
- The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is an 8-week internship programme, designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early start to their career.
- The programme is split into four (4) weeks of group-based project work, and four (4) weeks work experience in specific units within the firm.
- Each year, we give the interns the opportunity to choose where they would like to be placed for their final 4 weeks of work experience.
- Be a University undergraduate
- Have completed at least two years of their degree
- Be on track for a First class or Second Class Upper degree or equivalent
- Be available to resume in June 2023, if successful.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online