Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager, NW & NE
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of this job is to drive incremental sales of Fertilizers, Seeds and Chemicals within a defined geographical Area to exceed set Area targets.
- This is achieved through maintaining positive relationships with channel partners and Team within allocated Area.
- Drive the sales of all Inputs (fertilizers, seeds, and chemicals) to exceed sales targets set for Area.
- Expand the customer base of the Area through Agro-Dealers, Sub-Dealers, Wholesalers, and Retailers recruitment.
- Increase GAIL’S business opportunity through various alternative channels e.g the stockist strategy.
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and team as a whole and developing strategies to meet set goals.
- Coaching, evaluating, and monitoring team’s performance. Also motivates his team to performance.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures to aid decision making.
- Personal managing key Agro-Dealers to ensure annual plans are in place to secure dealers’ investment in own business
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Rendition of reports at agreed intervals.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors’ activities.
- Degree / HND in Agriculture or related courses.
- MBA / M.Sc is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years sales experience in FMCG.
- Agri-Input Sales Experience is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Second to none sales and persuasion skills.
- Have good time management and organizational skills.
- Pay great attention to details.
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online