Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Ado Ekiti – Ekiti, Ibadan – Oyo, and Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage assigned geographical area and guide a team of Field Sales Representatives.
- The Area Sales Manager’s responsibilities include delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the sales team’s performance, and preparing concise sales reports.
- You should also be able to develop as well as modify customer frequency plans as needed.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Handling primary and secondary sales.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Manager Vans and sales promoters.
- B.Sc., HND, or MBA in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a reputable FMCG is added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years related experience.
- Candidates residing in the locations listed above are preferred.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.