Multipro Consumer Product Limited is a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Marketing Manager
Area Marketing manager is needed for our business operation with versed experience in Market Activation and digital marketing experience.
Other Job Description include:
- Experience in Market Activation
- Experience in Digital marketing experience.
- Supervise daily operations of marketing team to achieve revenue target within the assigned area.
- Develop positive working relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Identify and contact potential customers to explore new opportunities.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to recommend improvements to achieve sales goals.
- Develop marketing strategies to improve brand awareness and profitability.
- Coordinate with marketing team to resolve customer services and business issues.
- Monitor and control operational expenses within allotted budget.
- Update marketing plan and strategies according to the changing business demands.
- Assist in promoting new products to existing and new customers.
- Cooperate with Area Sales Manager to plan and organize sales promotional activities.
- Interested candidates should have 2 – 5 years work experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online