Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Archivist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and maintain accessible, retrievable computer archives and databases, incorporating current advances in electric information storage technology
- Develop, arrange and describe archival collections in accordance with accepted standards and practices
- Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials
- Prepare archival records, such as document descriptions, to allow easy access to information
- Develop and implement procedures for the acquisition, processing, digitization, and preservation of archival materials
- Knowledge of available sources of archival materials.
- Degree in any related course
- 1-3 years working experience as an Archivist
- Highly IT-literate
- Knowledge of archival and preservation concepts, methodology, and techniques.
- Organizational Skill: Ability to file a lot of data and documents.
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.