Baze University is a fast-growing private University in the heart of Abuja. The University has been at the forefront of providing quality education, at the affordable cost, in a conducive environment. Baze University has continued to expand, growing in the last have faculties and more than thirty-two courses.
The University is now completing a state-of-the heart hospital, as another addition to its first-rate teaching facilities.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Anesthetic Technician
Experience Level: Mid-level
- Set up, check and maintain anaesthetic workstations, life support machines and associated equipment.
- Order and prepare medical supplies for anaesthesia.
- Discuss medical procedures with patients and check whether they have any medical conditions that could cause problems under anaesthesia.
- Assist the anaesthetist to insert breathing tubes and intravascular lines in patients.
- Assist the anaesthetist to administer anaesthesia to patients.
- Monitor patients and their vital signs before, during and after procedures.
- Maintain documentation before, during and after surgery.
- Assist with basic life support and post-operative care.
- Assist the anaesthetist in emergencies
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Length: 3 years
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should apply by sending their Application Letter and CV with copies of cited relevant documents.
- Candidate should select their desired position on the application page.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion / interviews on 28th July, 2021.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisements.