MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Planning and Reporting (Digital Services)
Job Identification: 1641
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager, Planning & Reporting
Division: Digital Services
- Adhere to, review, and update consistent, efficient, relevant, and standard policies, processes, and procedures for planning and reporting Digital Services’ business performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business performance planning and reporting requirements.
- Ensure business planning and performance presentations and reports adhere to all MTNN and regulatory policies relating to digital products and services.
- Identify and fulfil the expectations, needs, and priorities of key internal stakeholders, e.g., CEX, CR, CS, EB, Finance, Foundation, HR, IT, Marketing, Networks, Risk & Compliance, and S&D from a business performance planning and reporting perspective.
- Implement an intra-divisional Internal Stakeholder Engagement Strategy which includes but is not limited to the rationale for regular engagements (cross-functional meetings, sessions, and workshops), engagement format, communication plan, implementation plan, monitoring and review plan, performance metrics
- Monitor the documentation, development, testing, and launch of business performance and management systems according to the relevant Policies, Procedures, & Processes Document to exceed targets as specified in the business plan.
- Provide accurate, current, data-driven, relevant and understandable analysis, FAQs, information, and reports – including but not limited to competitive intelligence, impacting trends, and weekly performance reports – as may be required to guide management decisions and support the business planning process.
- Use statistical software to collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize complex statistical data, information, and research to provide business intelligence that will support digital product/service performance and decision-making.
- Use storytelling and visualization tools to prepare and communicate – effectively and efficiently – complex statistical data, information and research to support digital product/service performance and decision-making.
- Monitor digital product/service performance to confirm the validity of the associated business case/plan, as may be required.
- Monitor the design, documentation, development, implementation, testing, and launch of business performance planning and reporting systems and tools.
- Using business data, identify new opportunities such as features, growth areas, markets, and trends.
- Provide business plans and performance presentations/reports that exceed identified/evolving customer expectations, needs, and priorities.
- Collaborate with product analysts, managers, and owners to identify their business planning and reporting requirements.
- Work with various business functions to provide front-end and ongoing data, information, and research to support digital product/service performance and decision-making.
- Coordinate and fulfil demands for pre- and post-Return-on-Investment analysis, data samples for analytics, and other ad-hoc requests.
- Solicit feedback from customers to continuously improve business performance management.
- Monitor and expeditiously resolve complaints related to customer expectations, needs, and priorities.
- Monitor and improve NPS related to business performance planning and reporting.
- Identify the expectations, needs, and priorities of external stakeholders, e.g., aggregators, content partners, regulators, and service partners.
- Maintain cordial working relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, suppliers, and other relevant vendors.
- A First Degree in Accountancy, Economics or any related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience including:
- A minimum of three (3) years in a small- or medium-sized organization.
- Experience in business case/plan development, business performance management and reporting, data analysis/mining, primary or secondary research, and forecasting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills; Advanced ability to build strong working relationships across the organization, influence stakeholders, and work as part of a cross-functional team.
- Experience in Information Technology, OTT, or telecommunications and a broad understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Customer Lifecycle Management, and Machine Learning will be an advantage.
- Ability to analyze and identify critical business/customer/product metrics, analyze/mine data using Statistical Analytical System (SAS), communicate and visualize complex data/information, and think critically will also be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online