MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Master Data (SCM), Finance
Job Identification: 1823
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Enterprise Data Management
- Assist in the definition and management of the master data strategy.
- Review existing data management framework.
- Understand all data flows across SCM Cloud solution and WMS integrations.
- Ensure local data architecture is aligned to the global architecture in order to make effective use of existing solutions.
- Ensure quality of data and information in the SCM module of Oracle Cloud ERP solution.
- Develop configuration specification for ERP data requirements.
- Perform end-to-end testing and data reconciliation of all data.
- Implement end-to-end testing of data architecture across systems.
- Develop tools, models, templates and processes to assist in reconciliation of data across ERP modules to prevent financial loss to the organization
- Ensure the success of Supply Chain Management functional stream and all data requirements.
- Support the implementation of governance and business processes to ensure data integrity, data standardization, data quality, and change management of data across multiple process areas and systems.
- Facilitate prompt query resolution for tickets raised in respect of new master data requests on Oracle Cloud ERP platform.
- Define and document MTN Nigeria’s needs in assigned functional domain of Oracle ERP Cloud such as Blanket Purchase Agreement, Contract Management Database, Supplier Site/Assignments, Supplier Bank Master, Supplier Product and Services, WMS Integrations etc.
- Ensure the localization of data management based on any specific tax, legal or regulatory requirements that may arise.
- Support the Enterprise Master Data Manager in the delivery of new initiatives arising from Demand management, quarterly releases pertaining to revision/cleansing/enhancement etc. of master data.
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Accounting / Finance or other Numerate disciplines
- Knowledge of Data Science/Analytics, SQL, ORACLE or Other Query Languages is advantageous
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- At least 3 years in relevant sector/industry relevant role, i.e. telecommunication, accounting, technology.
- Proven track record of ERP project delivery, especially as Data Analyst
- Proven knowledge of business/functional skills
- Strong hands on experience with ERP Data conversion projects
- Experience in participating in analysis sessions with the user community to capture, define MDM requirements clearly, completely and correctly
- Ability to develop and implement data governance and standards
- Knowledge of Automation tools such as Alteryx, Blue Prism, UI Automation or UiPath will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online