Airtel Africa Limited is a pan-African telecommunications company with operations in 14 countries across Africa. Airtel Africa is driven by the vision of providing affordable and innovative mobile services to all and is supported in pursuing this vision by its largest shareholder, Bharti Airtel. Its product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless voice and data services and mobile commerce through ‘Airtel Money’. Airtel Africa had over 97 million customers across its operations at the end of December 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Graduate Fraud Management Analyst
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible to reduce and prevent prepaid fraudulent activities within the company.
- To develop and implement controls that reduces or prevents prepaid fraudulent activities from occurring within the Airtel network.
- To provide adequate reporting of all prepaid fraud-related incidents, at a frequency as directed
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of fraud operational and/or policy experience
- 1 year experience of analytical knowledge.
- Previous experience of working in a fraud prevention/detection area.
- First degree in any relevant degree, but preferably in the social sciences
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online