Jaklovis Concept Limited in collaboration with International Business Bureau (IBB) is committed to offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm, with our years of experience.
see more from this organization
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airport-Hotel Shuttler / Brand Promoter
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Profile and Description
- We are looking for a reputable, smart and qualify Brand promoter and airport shuttler both male and female respectively.
- The Airport-Hotel Shuttle / brand promoter is a seasoned or permanate female or male who’s job is to be with the clients in the bus to keep them company chat with them and make them feel comfortable while on their way to their meetings, hotels, and all through their stay in the country or state.
- They serve as tour guides to the clients and making sure they are comfortable while on thier way to any of the clients assignment or meetings in the country. An airport shuttler and brand promoter holds the proper professional driver’s license.
- They are tasked to operate these shuttles to transfer airline passengers between airports and hotels or between either to major drop-of points in the city. They can be employed in companies based in airports or are organic employees of either hotel or airport that operate a fleet of shuttle transfer buses. These can be full 50-passegner buses or 15- passenger coaches and coasters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check assigned shuttle bus for cleanliness inside and out, along with mechanical and engine conditions to ensure top shape prior to being deployed
- Observe shift attendance and assigned service schedules.
- Report any problem with the shuttle bus to the supervisor for proper corrective action.
- Ensure complete knowledge of assigned shuttle routes between hotel and airport or city.
- Assist boarding passengers with their baggage if called for.
- Communicate location and traffic condition with dispatcher, drivers or supervisor via the shuttle’s two-radio. Because they are the first contact person the clients are meeting they are to be well mannered with good spoken English and they are to be well dressed and appear their best at all times.
- They are the face of the company and as such promoting the brand of the organization respectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree, HND qualification.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: While sending in your application put in your phone number in the application and Make sure your phone number is visible.