AgroMall Management Trainee Program 2020 / 2021. AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
AgroMall Management Trainee Program 2020 / 2021 Details:
Title: Management Trainee Program
About The Program
- Our management trainee program is designed to harness the business potentials of the Nigerian youth. This position is best suited for candidates who want to learn and gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- If you are determined to be exceptional while working with bright minds in a dynamic environment, our management trainee program is for you.
Who is a Management Trainee?
- A management trainee works with managers and executives in organizations to gain essential knowledge on how to become future managers, often in particular fields, such as marketing, sales, or operations.
What Does a Management Trainee Program Do?
- Management trainees may often rotate to different company departments (e.g. Finance, Sales, Marketing, etc.) to learn all company functions, policies, and staff duties. They contribute to strategic planning and help evaluate employee and department performance (e.g. analyzing, writing reports).
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. operations, technology, agribusiness, human resources, brand & communications, project management etc.) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in the company’s projects and strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. operations, finance, technology, agribusiness, human resources, brand & communications, project management etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2020.
How to Apply for AgroMall Management Trainee Program 2020 / 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
- All applications must be submitted online via the link above . (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.