Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Umuahia, Abia State. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing to process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agro-commodities / E-commerce Transaction Specialist
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the existing portfolio of certain suppliers and customers, as well as identifying new businesses to increase sales.
- Keep track of offers, managing relationships with customers and suppliers, as well as for negotiating prices, payment, and delivery terms.
- Strategize and execute sourcing from various African countries.
- Source for new suppliers
- Manage our online inventory
- Develop campaigns to increase digital sales
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (preferred) or related field
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced e-commerce business.
- You have access to reliable broadband internet connectivity and a functioning laptop or desktop to enable effective operation
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends, and usability best practices.
- You have relevant experience using web analytics and optimization tools
- You have relevant experience in a commercial sales function.
- You are flexible, have a commercial attitude and an excellent customer service skill;
- You have strong interpersonal skills: confident, charismatic, and proactive;
- You are able to set priorities and work on more than one task simultaneously;
- You are a self-starter and enjoy working with targets- meeting up targets set.
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position, current Resume, and a clear indication of your date of availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.