KOICA Nigeria is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agriculture Loan & Funding Expert
Employment Type: Temporary
- Master’s Degree in Crop or Agric. Extension, Crop Production and 5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Crop or Agric. Extension, Crop Production and 7 years’ Experience
- Practical experience supporting the development of farmers and farmers’ enterprises.
- Demonstrated capacity to work with private sector players (financial institutions)
- Role Occupant is to provide support to the organisation by identifying grants and funding opportunities, prepare and process grant application and oversee grant management and implementation for all projects
- Relevant experience Agric funding projects
- Strengthens and maintains the necessary administrative structures and interdepartmental processes to ensure grant transparency, smooth implementation, and reporting Experience working with women’s group or farmer cooperatives
- Serves as primary point of contact for partners and donors and will ensure that all grant files are complete, accurate, and up-to-date
- Experience working with an International donor organization or INGO
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including budgeting, due diligence, and reporting
- Excellent research skills
- Demonstrable basic research skills, the capability to interpret public policies and understand the role of stakeholders (private and public) relevant to Agriculture Ability to work under pressure and to deliver on time without compromising quality standards
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders in both the private and public sectors
- Proficiency should be in English
- Willing to travel within Nigeria
- $1,200 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.