Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are currently looking for a talented person with passion for the ecommerce space to support our ongoing ecommerce Agric project as follows:
Job Title: Agricultural Category Manager
Type: 3 months contract (with the possibility of extension)
Job Category: Manager Level
Reports to:Project Coordinator
- The Agricultural Category Manager is a short-term role required for the completion of an ongoing project in the Company. The ideal candidate should have vast knowledge of Agriculture and major stakeholders within the Southwestern states of Nigeria.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below functions and beyond:
- Acquire Agro dealers/ suppliers, who would be on-boarded on Konga.com
- Facilitate and provide a monitoring model that ensures farmers (small scale and large scale) are able to shop for agricultural inputs on Konga.com
- Facilitate individuals/ ground agents that can help farmers to shop for agricultural input on Konga.com
- Promote the model and access to B2B and Bulk clients for agricultural inputs
- Ability to travel within the south-western region should the need arise
- In addition, he or she must be resident or willing to reside in Lagos to be able to function effectively.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienceand vast knowledge of Agricultural systems, products, market and major stakeholders/players within the Southwestern states of Nigeria.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Knowledge of consumer and product growth Strategies
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
Application Closing Date
25th February 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated word doc CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.